Tuesday 15 May 2012

I haven't had much time recently to write my blogg, as I now back into the real world of work and earning my living. However, this morning I took the opportunity to read a variety of the Southend Councillors bloggs and I felt uneasy about the information I read. Two of the Southend Councillors keep mentioning in their bloggs the love they have for Southend-on-sea, I reflected on the information I read and thought to myself have these two councillors gone Hippy on us or are they projecting to the public what the public would really like to hear from the councillors in Southend. On the flipside of all this love, I was concerned to read about the continious rasist issues in Southend. I also believe that the BNP have no place in Southend, I also did not like seeing the BNP candidates at the local election count and their presence was not wanted, as I have no time for their values or believes. Southend is a multi-cultural town with a large economic migrant population and I would like to keep it that way. My message for today is to feel the love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment